PAYABLE TO KONA ICE
You’re crunching the numbers. We know. We want to be as open with you as possible so you can see what you’re paying for. We split our initial investment into three different categories: franchise fee, inventory pack and the truck. The truck is your biggest investment, obviously. But your franchise fee and initial inventory pack are just as important. With your franchisee fee, you get corporate support and access to marketing materials. Your initial inventory pack supports revenue generation of approximately $50,000.
CASH PORTION REQUIRED
Your $20,000 deposit covers your franchise fee and a $5,000 deposit on your truck.
Following the required $20,000 cash deposit and based on credit approval, the following resources are available for financing:
Partial Financing (Subsequent to Ally Bank Loan)
Terms: 60 months at 8.99%
Options (Air Conditioning, Built-in Generator, Kompanion) are eligible for financing.
ANNUAL ROYALTY FEE
Royalties may be paid over a 3-6 months period.
Now that you’ve seen the numbers, what’s next? Here’s a list of next steps:
1. Gather information: Take a look around our website – there’s plenty of information to gather and digest.
2. Contact us: Check out our Contact page and fill out the form. A Kona Ice representative will contact you.
3. Apply: A Kona Ice representative will take you through the process of the application, providing information and answering questions to help determine if the franchise is a good fit.
4. Review FDD: We will send you a copy of the current Franchise Disclosure Document to review.
5. Evaluation Call: The next step is to get on a call with our CEO, Tony Lamb.
After you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be cleared to sign all the paperwork and be on your way to Kona Kollege!